Lockdown has us researching fab evening cocktail recipes. Here's one to try tonight!
The 'Bee's Knees' Cocktail
This makes 2 - so double it because you’ll be drinking all of this.
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons gin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix hot water and ginger in bowl and let steep 5 minutes
- Whisk in 1/4 cup honey and strain into another bowl - that's the honey syrup done
- Add 3 tablespoons of the honey syrup, gin and lemon juice
- Strain into cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour over your favourite cocktail glass and garnish with dried orange