Delft blue derived from Delftware porcelain in the 1600's. During the Dutch Golden Age, the Dutch East India Company had a lively trade with the East and imported millions of pieces of Chinese porcelain in the early 17th century. Only the richest could afford the early imports.
- Square styled shoulder. Detachable waist belt in self fabric. Falls to the knee.
- Scalloped edging detail on pockets, cuffs and collar.
- White contrasting stitching and buttons.
- Drop tail hemline with side splits.
- Slightly puffed ¾ sleeve. Pockets.
- 68% COTTON/32% POLYESTER